HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST for the NEW YEAR!!!!

Now is a good time to reflect on the past year... and what a trip it has been! Here are a few highlights.
I came out with a line of 14 greeting cards

Just added this holiday greeting — I marbled over a caribou (below)! The original painting will hang in January's Gallery show at Oregon Society of Artists.


The May trip to Italy was wonderful! So much so that Linda Nye and I are returning with Janet Parker from Oregon Botanical Artists and another workshop group to the same incredible location outside Lucca. See a journal from the first trip here (CLICK).

Tuscan Persimmons (below) was painted after my very first trip to Italy and I was inspired to marble over the top after my last trip. It has been showing at Village Gallery.


The painting that hung in the spring WSO show, Raven Dreams (CLICK), also was chosen for the National Watercolor Society show.


Meanwhile, juror Linda Doll chose Judy In The Spotlight (above) for the fall WSO show in Bandon.